Cosmetic dentistry is kind of its own little niche in the full scope of dentistry. As a cosmetic dentist here at Smile Creations, we look at you as not just placing veneers, crowns, and whitening your teeth. We look at, actually have to look at function, we have to make sure that your new smile actually works well, you don't have problems with it later on, and it works well with the rest of your teeth so they all come together naturally. I feel people should come to Smile Creations for any type of cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry or reconstruction, due to the fact that our procedures aren't just grinding your teeth down, putting the veneers on or crowns on and then setting you off. We work more as a comprehensive situation. It's not just about your teeth, we look to see how it fits together with your lower teeth, your upper teeth, how they come together, how it works with your face. Everybody's different, everybody's teeth are different. We want to make sure that your whole cosmetic situation is balanced and is able to look nice.
Dr. James Eike loves creating beautiful smiles daily. That’s why we offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services and free consultations at Smile Creations in Neenah, WI. Whether you’re unhappy with the appearance of one tooth or your smile overall, Dr. Eike and our experienced team can make you happier to smile in public and greet yourself in the mirror each morning!
If you’re nervous to visit the dentist, we know just how to relieve your dental anxiety so you have the best possible experience with us.
Please check out our services below, then call 920-243-4122 for your free cosmetic dentistry consultation at our Neenah, WI dentist office! Dr. Eike will discuss your expectations and concerns, then develop the perfect plan for your new smile.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
We offer the following cosmetic dentistry services:
- Tooth-colored dental veneers to cover chips, cracks, and misaligned teeth
- Teeth whitening to quickly brighten your smile as much as you like
- Invisalign clear and removable aligners, which are much more comfortable and work faster than traditional metal braces to straighten your smile
- Teeth contouring to smooth out enamel and improve the appearance of any misshapen teeth
- Crown lengthening to gently remove gum tissue to improve the look of your smile or better prepare it for receiving dental crowns
- Gum reshaping/gummy smile treatment to give you an attractive balance between teeth and gums
- Tooth bonding, which involves placing composite material over your tooth to cover stains,chips, or other flaws
- Smile makeovers, using a combination of our cosmetic dental treatments to treat you to an entirely new smile based on your needs and wants
Call 920-243-4122 to schedule an appointment at our Neenah, WI dentist office. You can also contact us through our no-fuss online form. A free consultation with Dr. Eike in Neenah, WI could lead to receiving the smile you’ve always wanted!