I feel Invisalign is probably if not as good or better than conventional orthodontics. Instead of just placing a little bracket on the front of the tooth and trying to move a whole in certain directions with just that little point, Invisalign is able to take and cover the whole tooth and grab ahold of it and move it in better positions. We're able to take your Invisalign retainers out and brush your teeth. You don't have to work around brackets, wires, things like that. You're able to eat, brush and do like you normally would, which is much better for patients. Anyone is actually a good candidate for Invisalign. Generally we wait until they've gotten either their permanent teeth all their permanent teeth in, which is usually around age 12, but we can do some things ahead of time to kind of get things in place so that they may take a little less time for them to do it. Otherwise we can do Invisalign on adults, teens, older people, senior citizens as long as their gum and periodontal situation is good. So of course Invisalign is going to be a great way for anyone, any age to improve their smile with a lot less time.
Braces aren’t for everybody, but neither are crooked teeth! That’s why Dr. James Eike and Smile Creations in Neenah, WI offer Invisalign short-term orthodontics.
These practically they are designed to gently move your teeth into a more flattering position.
Their benefits include:
- You’ll spend less time in the dentist chair (though ours are very comfy).
- You can eat and drink whatever you like while receiving treatment, thanks to the ability to remove your aligners.
- Treatments can last anywhere from nine to 15 months, which is a spectacular alternative to wearing metal braces for years!
Dr. Eike, Neenah, WI Dentist, is ready to sit down with you for a free consultation at our Neenah, WI dentist office, so call 920-243-4122 today!
How Invisalign Aligners Swiftly Straighten Smiles
This treatment is simple and effective. Here’s how it works:
- A Thorough Examination – Dr. Eike will perform a full examination of your mouth to determine if you are a good candidate for this. He will use 3D CEREC computer imaging to create an impression of your teeth.These images will be used to create the perfect set for you, and can even help us show you what your teeth will look like after receiving treatment!
- Receiving And Wearing Your Aligners – You’ll be given a series of clear, removable aligners. You’ll typically wear each set for two weeks while they gently shift your teeth. You will “graduate” to a new set depending on your teeth’s progress. We’ll want you to come by every six weeks or so to make sure the aligners are doing their best work.
Invisalign Offers Health Benefits
Crooked teeth can lead to gum disease and unnecessary wear on your teeth’s enamel, which makes them more vulnerable to decay.
It can correct and prevent these problems!
Invisalign Teen And Cosmetic Advantages Of Invisalign For All Ages
Kids learn about the importance of appearances early on. So it is a great choice for teens who are already dealing with plenty at school. We offer Invisalign Teen, which is specifically designed to treat younger smiles.
In addition to aligners correcting your teenager’s smile, it prevents social anxiety that can come with wearing traditional metal braces.
The same goes for us adults. It’s important to enjoy your smile, whether you’re at work or having a laugh with friends and family. We use Invisalign because it makes it easier for everyone to comfortably get the smile they want!