Smile Creations is a great place to bring a family for their dental needs. We see patients from ages, one, two, three, all the way up to 89, 90. We have the technology, we have the knowledge and everything, in order to take care of patients, their full family. The atmosphere at Smile Creations, also, is more condoning to a family, because of the fact we're able to bring the whole family in for a general cleaning. We can see the whole family within the same time period. We have a couple of hygienists that work at the same time, that are able to see a larger family, and not having to spread it out throughout a whole morning. And because of the fact that we are so family-oriented, here at the office, we definitely enjoy seeing everybody else's family.
At Smile Creations in Neenah, WI, we work to ensure that every patient is happy to come back to our office. This is especially important to us when it comes to younger patients, who should enjoy and value their time with us.
At our Neenah, WI dentist office, we offer full dental services to care for every smile in your family. Every staff member is also devoted to your comfort, whether it’s relieving dental anxiety, assisting with payment options, or just making sure your kids are having a good time.
In our Neenah, WI dental office, we also offer early morning, afternoon, and evening hours to accommodate your schedule, so you can schedule appointments for family dentistry before work or after school. Our hours:
- Monday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Please check our services below, then call 920-243-4122 to schedule an appointment with us today. We look forward to providing your family with the same great service we offer to every patient!
A Quick Look At Our Family Dentistry Services
- Emergency Dental Services – Call 920-243-4122 right away if you or a loved one are dealing with severe dental pain or a dental emergency. We will do our best to see you ASAP.
- General Dentistry – Our general dentistry services include the usual dental cleanings to benefit your family’s smiles. But we also perform full oral examinations to prevent dental issues later in life, and conduct oral cancer screenings.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We create comfortable, customized mouthguards that can help you get a better and healthier night’s sleep.
- Invisalign Short-Term Orthodontics – These clear aligners comfortably straighten your teeth much faster than traditional metal braces.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth with a variety of restorative dental services.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you’re not satisfied with your smile, we will work with you to create exactly what you wish to see in the mirror each morning.
Making A Trip To The Dentist Better For Everyone
For starters, you and yours will always be comfortable and feel welcomed at Smile Creations. We know how intense dental anxiety can be for patients of all ages. That’s why we make sure each appointment helps you and your family members look forward to visiting us again.
While you’re here, we’ll also provide preventive dental tips to help you take great care of everyone’s smile in your home.