Smile Creations and Dr. James Eike provide many general dentistry services for your family members. These include regular checkups, which are important for your smile’s health!
We always make sure patients of all ages are comfortable at our Neenah, WI dentist office. So call 920-243-4122 and let us start taking great care of your smile!
General Dentistry Services To Keep You SmilingGeneral Dentistry at Smile Creations Read Transcript
Well general dentistry, to us, is taking what you have, and being able to help you fix any trouble or any problems that you might have, but also be able to utilize that in more of a complete health situation. It's not just about teeth. Dentistry is about health. We are healthcare professionals, and we want to be your healthcare professional.
We offer the following general dentistry services:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Regular cleanings and dental exams help us ensure your teeth are free of damaging plaque and prevent oral health issues, which can be both painful and costly.
- Cavity Detection – We use patient-friendly DIAGNOdent lasers to search for cavities in your teeth. Locating cavities early can prevent unnecessary pain and protect the rest of your smile.
- Dental Sealants – These coatings prevent harmful bacteria from affecting your back teeth, which are primarily used for chewing and are more vulnerable to decay than your other teeth.
- Fluoride Treatments And Fluoride Varnish – Our fluoride treatments fight bacteria and are significantly beneficial for younger patients, who are more prone to cavities than adults.
- Nutritional Counseling – Dental exams also inform us which foods you should eat and avoid. We will make sure you’re enjoying the most beneficial diet based on your mouth’s condition.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We offer dry mouth treatments from respected brands Oasis, Sensodyne, and Biotene to make you more comfortable during the day. Waking up with a dry mouth could be a sign of sleep apnea, which we also treat.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Swollen or painful gums are not to be ignored. We can provide expert care to ensure your gums remain healthy and can properly support your existing teeth or replacement teeth.