Smile Creations only recommends oral surgery if it’s absolutely necessary. By “necessary,” we’re talking about our opinion and yours.
Dr. Eike may recommend oral surgery to repair your smile for health or cosmetic reasons. Oral surgery can:
- Relieve and prevent dental pain
- Allow you to properly chew and digest your food
- Prevent further dental issues
- Improve your smile’s appearance
Dr. Eike will walk you through each step of any treatment, making sure you know how and why we perform any procedure.
Call 920-243-4122 to learn more at our Neenah, WI dentist office. We’re ready to answer any questions you may have, and look forward to creating the best smile for you.
How Our Oral Surgery Options Can Help
- Tooth Extractions – A damaged tooth can cause severe pain and even harm your gums and other teeth if left in place. We will always try to save your natural teeth, but if a tooth has been too damaged by trauma or decay, we will gently extract it for the greater good of your smile and overall health. We also offer restorative dentistry options that can replace your extracted teeth.
- Gum Grafts – Gum disease can lead to gum recession, which can be painful and greatly impact your oral health and appearance. Your missing gum tissue can be replaced with a gum graft, which involves transplanting donated tissue or tissue from another area of your mouth to correct your smile.
- Bone Grafts – If you’ve been missing a tooth for some time, you may have experienced bone loss in your jaw. In order to replace missing teeth with a dental implant, you need a certain amount of strong bone to support the implant. A bone graft can help, allowing you to receive the implant or implants and fully restore your smile.
Keeping You Comfy During Any Procedure
We will always ensure you feel no pain during any treatment. Your mouth will be numbed to make sure you don’t feel a thing, and we provide nitrous oxide to help you fully relax while you’re with us.